BatteryBear Android OS App
In a few seconds you would be able to try this BatteryBear Android OS App. Now you shall see that we have choosen only the best ones for you to use.
Battery management widget of lovely bear that did Cosplay
This is a widget that a lovely bear that did Cosplay teaches the battery level.
The battery level is taught with 0-100%.
When the battery level changes, the bear changes clothes.
Bears love battery very much.
The battery level is still taught you hard though child's bears might still be occasionally fretful.
A lovely healing to the home screen please.
BatteryBear corresponds to English, Korean, and Japanese.
We will wait by the comment if costume play is demanded.
1.In the home screen, it is a long push as for the screen.
2.Because the menu panel is displayed, "Widget" is selected.
3."BatteryBear" is selected from the list of the widget.
- When the bear is done in the tap, a set screen is displayed. Speech Balloon and the background in which the battery level is displayed as the bear can be selected.
- Bears are occasionally fretful, laugh, and sleep.
When the bear is done in the tap fretful and a set screen is opened, milk is displayed. The bear can raise milk by doing the milk in the tap.
- Tap the closet image, go to the Select clothes mode. Favorite clothes can be chosen to be clothes displayed at random on the clothes selection screen.
* The ALL selection: All clothes display it at random.
* One is selection: Only one clothes are displayed.
* Two or more selections: It displays it at random from among two or more selected clothes.
- When the note that displays the battery level on a set screen is done in the tap, the bear gives battery information.
1. Battery level
2. State of charge
3. State of battery
- There is the one that it is not possible to refer according to the model, too.
- The battery is not consumed for screen OFF because it stops.
- The level of the change in facial expression and animation can be changed.
* level(2): The frequency of the change in facial expression is high.
* level(1): The frequency of the change in facial expression is low.
* level(off): The change in facial expression is none.
- When you tap the top left corner bears the setting screen, the bear reacted.
Touch too much, please be careful because bear cry:D
|Author:||green 4th wood|
|Requirements:||1.6 and up|