Call Recorder - Total Recall Android OS App
In a few seconds you would be able to try this Call Recorder - Total Recall Android OS App. Now you shall see that we have choosen only the best ones for you to use.
Call Recorder Application | Record Calls & Voice Notes Easily & Automatically!
Total Recall is a Powerful Call Recorder App. Extensive call recording capabilities allow you to automatically or manually record your calls, but Total Recall also serves as a capable & feature rich voice recorder utility, perfect for recording short voice notes, reminders, lectures, meetings and more!
*** Full Featured 14 Day Trial Available at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.killermobile.totalrecall.trial ***
NOTE: The ability to record both sides of the call is not possible on all Android devices. Some devices will only record the caller audio at very low levels (from the mic), others will record both sides of the call perfectly, while others simply are not capable of call recording. Also, due to system limitations, if your device runs low on resources, the call will not record, so it's suggested to minimize apps running in the background when using Total Recall.
TIP for Root Users: Using a CPU Control (ie SetCPU) set the CPU governer to "Interactive". This will ensure that Total Recall has sufficient resources even when the screen is turned off, preventing the recording from failing.
>>> Devices that users have confirmed support call recording (in some cases the caller audio is recorded from the mic at low volume (but can be improved by using the speakerphone), as noted):
- Acer Liquid 100
- Dell Streak 5 (reported on Android 2.2.2 using Strategy C)
- Droid Eris (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- Droid Incredible (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- Evo Shift (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- Goapple 3G (recording strategy B)
- General Mobile DSTL1
- HTC Desire (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- HTC Desire HD (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- HTC Deisre Z (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- HTC Dream
- HTC Evo
- HTC Hero (Using recording strategy C)
- HTC Legend (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- HTC Magic (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- HTC Tattoo
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Wildfire (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- Huawei IDEOS U8150 (T-Mobile Comet) (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- LG GT540 (reported on OS 1.6 & 2.3.4)
- LG GW620 (reported on OS 1.6)
- LG Optimus C (LG-LW690) (Using recording strategy B)
- LG Optimus One (reported on OS 2.2)
- Meizu M9
- Motorola Charm
- Motorola Defy (Chinese mainland version ME525)
- NEW! Motorola Milestone 2 (OS. 2.2)
- Motorola XT701
- Samsung Captivate (caller audio via Mic/Speakerphone only)
- Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy 5 (using strategy B)
- NEW! Samsung Galaxy S (running OS 2.3 using recording strategy C)
- Samsung Galaxy S (South Korean version SHW-M110S, with firmware DH09 or newer)
- NEW! Samsung Galaxy S 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (running 2.2 & 2.3)
- Samsung Vibrant (partially confirmed, please test first!)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 / X10 Mini / X10 Pro / X8 (May need to set to Auto Dictaphone Recording)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 / Arc / Anzu
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro (MK16i) using Strategy A
- NEW! Spice Mi 310 (use recording strategy B)
- ZTE Blade (use recording strategy B)
Will NOT record Calls On the Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Nexus One/S, Many Galaxy Variants and other devices. Some devices will not record calls while using a Bluetooth Headset.
Killer Features Include:
- Automatically or Manually Record Phone Calls
- Very flexible call recording scenarios
- Easy recording of Voice Notes
- Intuitively Named Clips which include the Number and or Contact Name
- Widget for one button recording
- Remote Sound Recording via SMS
- Supports various audio formats
- Automatically or manually Send recorded call audio via Email & Evernote
Just Another Killer App by Killer Mobile (R)!
** Please confirm the legality of call recording in your local jurisdiction prior to use.
Send your feedback, report issues or request new features to email@example.com
|Requirements:||1.6 and up|